Tuesday, April 2, 2013

♥be you Jillibean style♥

Good morning!  I wanted to share a couple of cards that are being shared on the Jillibean Soup blog this week.  

On my first card, I wanted a flat/mailable card using one of the Chilled Cucumber Soup Bite Size Bit Journal cards.  I love these, they are so pretty all by themselves but wanted to use one on a card.  I have made it a New Year's Resolution, of sorts, to create flat/mailable cards as well as layered/embellished cards in my DT work this year.  There are a lot of friends who have commented that with the rising postal rates, they still want it to be affordable to send cards.

Be You Card 


 flat/mailable card


 thanks card







i hope you'll pop in and see all the cards this week on The Blog amazing designs, you're sure to be inspired!

happy creating♥
danni


3 comments:

  1. You amaze me!! These are soooooooooo beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are always so lovely....thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness these are gorgeous!! Even without the dimension, there is nothing plain about these. And love that embossing!

    ReplyDelete

i {heart} your sweet notes. thank you for taking time to visit me♥