Tuesday, September 4, 2012

♥ sketchy cards @ Scraptastic ♥


 good morning.  i hope you had a wonderful labor day weekend with you family.  i am back today with another "monday CARDS class" over at Scraptastic Kit Club

this week's cards are inspired by a sketch i created and i created the cards using the September 


sketch by danni reid


 beach bum card
 




 


 




 


 





 greetings from card


 









 and joining me this week is the uber-talented and sweet Lilith with these two AMAZING cards created with the Scraptastic Noted Kit









looooove them, thank you sweet lilith.  i hope you can join us this week.  you do NOT have to have a kit to use the sketch and link us up :)

thank you ALL for your incredibly sweet notes, they make my day every day.
hugs & so much love♥
danni

8 comments:

  1. awesome cards and sketch danni! love what you and lilith have done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in LOVE with them all!!!! Loving the colors, the stitching and loveeeeeeeeeee the bicycles!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I scrolled down the cards my eyes popped more and more! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi danni, I just found your blog again. Welcome back. I've been a fan of your cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yours are amazing. I love making cards more and more because of you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the cards! i loved that sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute ideas. I love the stitching.

    ReplyDelete

i {heart} your sweet notes. thank you for taking time to visit me♥