Thursday, April 5, 2012

♥ thank you from the bottom of my heart ♥

for the sweet notes i have received on my blog and email, you will never know how they have touched me, thank you!

this will be my last Easter post this week.  i had intended to have one more before Easter but i have not had time to finish that project.  please forgive me.

today's cards were created with the jillibean soup card kitchen MARCH kit again, (trying to finish up some Easter projects)


hoppy easter card
(click pics to enlarge)


this card was inspired by julie's guest sketch here









hanging with my peeps card





 




 my easter basket card








supplies:

InLinkz.com

 i wish you, ALL, a very happy Easter.  a beautiful and blessed celebration with those you love.
hugs♥
danni

17 comments:

  1. dannii your easter cards are so cute, you can send them all to me if you like? lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I couldn't pick one favorite! I love them all! The texture is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danni, I love all your adorable Easter creations! Such fun colors and elements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeee all the cardboard bits!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute!!!! I want to wish you a very happy hoppy ester sweet Danni! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My word, Miss Danni...I always gasp when I come here. Your creations are simply breathtaking. You always have just the right this right there. How do you do that? I don't get it. And your stitching is always just fun and whimsy and perfect. You're so motivated that way...I'm lazy....LOL!
    Sounds like you've had a rough week...hope things get better.
    Happy Easter, dear heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *giggles* Hoppy Easter! How fun! :-) Love them all!
    Happy Easter sweet Danni! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very happy Esster to you too desr!!! And i adore your cards !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards! I love the little bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are too darn adorable sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. As always......beautiful!!! You have such great talent!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cards are so cute, full of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Danni, not sure if you remember me, Joanna but I'm so glad I found your blog! I used to read your blog all the time until it got shut down. I'm so glad you have another blog again. I love coming to your blog each day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your cards are so cute my friend!! I adore them all♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you had a beautiful Easter ! Your cards are so cute, I guess people who got them have been really spoiled, it's so special to get such a pretty handmade card.

    ReplyDelete

i {heart} your sweet notes. thank you for taking time to visit me♥