Tuesday, March 6, 2012

• quick cards with diy embellies •

good morning. i wanted to share a card created with one of the diy dear lizzy-inspired ephemera i shared in this post. i have created several and will be sharing them this week with all of you
Link


i created the ephemera and cards using the MARCH GRAB BAG filled with gorgeous My Minds Eye Miss Caroline


such a happy day card









i love that these make such quick cards when you are short on time.








card ingredients:

MARCH GRAB BAG
Papertrey Ink Kraft Cardstock
Papertrey Ink Button twine





thank you for visiting me today. i will share more of these cards soon.
thank you for all your sweet notes♥
hugs
danni




5 comments:

  1. I was just admiring this card in the Nook gallery. Love the aqua and red you put together in your embellie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that woodgrain pattern! This is such a sweet country inspired cards, Danni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this card, it's fabulous!
    Love the blue with the wooden paper and those buttons.

    ReplyDelete

i {heart} your sweet notes. thank you for taking time to visit me♥